Re: openafs on alpha

Michael Stroucken wrote:

> I got it done! AFS runs on Alpha Linux!

Great :-) !!!

> However, one serious problem still remains, that encrypted tokens don't
> decrypt back to the original, so I'm running with the tokens in cleartext
> right now. I'll put the code and binaries on my web page later on today.

I got it that you're running on glibc 2.1.3 - can you kindly comment
do you expect any issues on 2.2 ? What about kernels - will 2.4 do ?
If everything will go as planned, I should be getting 8 73G disks up
soon, so I'm just curious as to how well AFS will do on AlphaLinux
in a long run ...

> Greetings,
> Michael.

Thanks a lot for your work again !