openafs on alpha

Hello,

	For the past two weeks I have been trying to port openafs to the
alpha. I've had mostly decent success (through experience -- at IBM I was
porting it to i386-Linux before the source was commonly available). So now
the server processes, the kernel module and afsd compile and run, but
apparently rx packets are corrupted going across the network from client
to server (or back). Is anyone else wanting to get openafs to alpha-Linux
who would like to work with me on this? I'm been in a rut now for a few
days.

Greetings,
Michael.

"I'm not just a server, but I'm also a client."		Debian GNU/Linux
Michael Stroucken	stroucki@debian.org	 Is your penguin 64 bit?