Re: Debian Alpha install CD ignoring QLogic 2200 card ?

Sorry, source yes, there's no Alpha binary I've ever found. As for
experiences, can I ask what type of machine you're putting it into? I've
run it pretty heavily, I've got about 400Gig of software RAID-0 running
as a news server on one of these. The only problem we found was that the
driver (as qlogic shipped it) doesn't properly handle being on the 2nd PCI
bus.

--rdp

--
Rich Payne