Re: Weird Lockups II

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Matthew R. Pavlovich wrote:

>> Finished. If somebody want to test the PC164 (sys cabriolet) irq updates
>> apply this patch on top of 2.3.47pre2:
>
>I seem to be missing something here.. what is the difference b/w PC164 and
>Cabriolet?

I don't know well really, about it I only know what I read in the code ;).

cabriolet is the name of the file where the irq stuff of the PC164 lives.
There has to be different boards that have the same cabriolet irq chip
connected to different pci chips and with minor other differences.

The PC164 has is the cabriolet irq stuff plus the cia logic chip for pci.

Andrea