Re: netscape 4.7-3

> On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Tom Vier wrote:
>
> > > Good luck with KDE.. QT2 still doesn't build on Alpha. It appears to
> > > be gcc's fault. :-(
> >
> > thanks for the warning, you just saved me many hours of downloading kde
> > source. at least i can run it on my ppc box and display it to this one.

hum, i successfully build QT2.2 (qt-x11-2.2.0.tar.gz) on my alpha box
with the default gcc given in the RH6.2 for alpha (this was before I
install the debian distrib). Seems to  work. I builded licq-1.0 with
this QT stuff and it ran well. therefore, for KDE2beta5, it definitively
don't work (kde2 start but any of the apps run). But i 'm a sort of
newbie, I probably doesn't notice all the errors.

excuse me for my awful english but i' m not very fluent and i've just
wake up.

Francis