Re: netscape 4.7-3

I've had similar behavior with netscape.  Killing the portmapper seemed
to allow the DNS lookups to go through.  I don't understand enough to give
a reason why, though.  I chalked it up to a weird combination of DU libs
and improper configurations that I never investigated since I wasn't using
NFS or NIS.

Ryan