Re: X rebuilds

On Fri, 24 Nov 2000, Paul Slootman wrote:

> Holiday? What holiday? :-)  I'm at work!

:-P  Wish I was at work (still unemployed)...  Then again, us
Americans and our silly holidays...makes you wonder how we get any work
done at all :-P

> If you have a holiday, you could all volunteer to handcount some votes
> :-) (You're in Florida anyway, right?)

Hahahahaha!  Let me tell you, for as much as everyone else is hearing
about the situation here, I can assure you that us Floridians are hearing
it ten times as much (literally, every hour there's a television
interruption).  And seeing the footage that I've seen showing the folks
counting, I think it may be better to stay away from that mess.  They all
look like they're going to kill each other in those rooms.  I think the
only job to have during this whole thing is being a lawyer for either
side...they make money no matter what :-P