Re: trouble installing 2.2rev0a on a pc164lx

Sorry,  I wasn't clear at all in my last message.  When I said I was able
to get the installation started, I meant I was able to complete the
installation.

After I completed the sucessful installation, I went back
and tried to get the root file system on the installation cd to boot (just
because it was annoying me that I couldn't) and was still unable to get
the root file system on the installtion cd to work.

Anyway the short of the story is that based on your suggestion I was able
to complete a sucessful installation and I appreciate you
suggestion.  Also, I appologize for the ambiguity caused by my last post.

Cheers,
Mike