Re: touble running X with a Matrox Millennium Graphics Card.

Michael Kane (mjk7279@osfmail.isc.rit.edu) wrote:

> Has anyone had trouble running 2.2rev0a with a Matrox Millenium Graphics
> Card?  It seems to be detected correctly during installation, but when I
> run XF85Setup, I get a number of lines thought the picture and the image
> is all "jumbled up."
>
> As always, any help would be greatly apprectiated.

I run with a Matrox Mill (original, not a II) without any problems.
However I always use 'xf86config' to configure everything. Does the
screen end up with "a number of lines..." immediately after running
'XF86Setup' or at another point?

Ron
--
Email: <mailto:rbf@farrer.net>, <mailto:rbf@debian.org>