Re: trouble installing 2.2rev0a on a pc164lx

Stefan,

I was able to get the installation started by booting the kernel from the
installation cd and the root file system from a floppy disk.  However,
the root file system still does not seem to work and I was not able to
find it listed as a bug.  In any case, thanks for the help.

Mike