Re: Serious problems

That fixed the gdm problem, thanks.

Next issue: What is the right way to fix this?  This is the only error
I am getting during my daily updates.  Yes woody

Preparing to replace gnome-admin 1.0.3-2 (using .../gnome-admin_1.0.3-2_alpha.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement gnome-admin ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/gnome-admin_1.0.3-2_alpha.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/share/logview/logview-actions.db', which is also in package gnome-utils
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)
 /var/cache/apt/archives/gnome-admin_1.0.3-2_alpha.deb
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again
Press enter to continue.

Christopher C. Chimelis writes:

[snip]

--