Re: XF 4.0.1-5 debs in incoming

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> Doh!  Just found a mistake (didn't include the tdfx_dri module and
> possibly others).  I'll be rebuilding these now and uploading tomorrow.

Double-DOH!  I was incorrect above.  Turns out that, until I enable Glide
support, the tdfx_dri module isn't compiled.  So, I'll save it for the
next revision or until I can talk the glide maintainer into using the
64-bit Glide3 sources in his package (so far, no responce).

Sorry!  I'll reupload now.