Re: New XF 4.0.1-4 debs available

something to keep in mind is that it can take a LONG time for the server
to start (at least on the machines I'm using X4.0.1). They've introduced a
BIOS emulator to do a soft reset of the graphics card. This can take some
time, several seconds on a EV6 600, so it may take quite a while on a
slower machine (like an XL266).

--rdp

--
Rich Payne