Re: nis 3.8-0.1 on axp

According to Philip Blundell:
> In message <20001025154352.A31227@cistron.nl>, Miquel van Smoorenburg writes:
> >With broadcast used instead of listing the servers in /etc/yp.conf ?
>
> Hmmm, no, with broadcast it still fails.  The packaged binary didn't work for
> me in either mode.

I've found the bug. First I had to fix the Alpha system @cistron, that
took me quite some time, then I had to spend a day or two chasing the
bug ... but I found it.

I've uploaded source and i386 binaries for nis_3.8-2 to master,
this is compiled for potato. I'll wait a bit 'till this is put
into places under proposed-updates, then I'll do a nis_3.8-3
for woody.

If the autobuilder for Alpha fails and you notice please inform me

Mike.