XF 4.0.1 ARGH!

Ok, this is getting annoying :-)  Yet ANOTHER revision to the XF 4.0.1
packages was installed in master today, again with some major revisions to
the prior one (meaning more hand-holding and another two-day-long build
process).  I'm going to work on this starting now, but due to limitations
in disk space, I've rm'ed the prior compiled source so that I can build
this one.  I did leave the last set of debs on people.debian.org, though,
so please please (double-please) test those to let me know if I'm heading
in the right direction with this.

At any rate, figured I'd let you all know about this.  Expect new debs
probably tomorrow or Sunday due to the excessively long build and install
times involved (I usually have to install 4-6 times to get the files lists
corrected and tested completely).  FYI, one of the big changes in this
version is that the "r128" driver module has been rolled back into the ati
module (reportedly...time will tell).