Re: New XF 4.0.1 debs...

Ok, both of those libs are uploaded to people.debian.org now.  I tested
the unstripped versions again and the symbol errors are gone, so it looks
like that's the problem.  I'll work on the new packages in an hour or so
(I'm burned out on this X crap) and will repost when I get them uploaded.

In the meantime, if everyone can test them out and let me know if there's
any more funky crap going on, I'd appreciate it :-)

Oh, when you get libspeedo.a and libGLcore.a, here's the commands to put
them where they belong:

cp libspeedo.a /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/fonts/
cp libGLcore.a /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/

That should do it.