New XF 4.0.1 debs...

Ok, for everyone having problems, Branden uploaded new source to
master.  I compiled it today (well, last night and today...took that
long) and have uploaded it to my dir on people.debian.org for testing
before I upload it to master.  If you want to try it out, get the debs at:
	http://people.debian.org/~chris

I apologise for not making the dir apt-able, but my connectivity is really
spotty today, unfortunately.

This time around, I'm keeping the compiled source tree handy in case of
more problems.

One of the most notable changes, btw, is the addition of the nv driver to
the xserver-xfree86 package.  Does anyone have an NVidia card in their
Alpha (is it even supported by SRM)?