Re: XFree86 4.0.1 not working

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> I'm currently waiting on my laptop (Pentium) to finish a massive apt-get
> run and will see if the i386's module also has similar contents in the
> .data section.

Looks like the i386 module contains a few more sections, but nothing of
importance (other than a .note section that looks funky, but not really
important).  I'll keep poking at it to see what I can make of it.  Then
again, my laptop's vid card isn't supported either, so I may have to
install a new hard drive in my Windows machine to try it on an ATI card
that is supported.