Re: New XFree86 not working

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 03:18:42PM +0100, T. Weyergraf came forth with:

> Hi,
>

> > No joy, in both cases the file /tmp/out.log is of zero length
> > and the output scrolls to screen.
>
> hmm. At least
> X -scanpci 2>/tmp/log
I think there should also be a scanpci program as well..
at least there is on my machine here..

I tend to use (I know it's a csh'ism) X >& /tmp/x.out
for that kind of thing..

L.
--
Liam Bedford                  | Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
System Administrator          | And though the holes were rather small