Re: woody kde2 debs ?

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, James D. Freels wrote:

> Has anyone tried the kde2 packages that are available (apparently
> auto-built) for the unstable (woody) debian?  I rather doubt we will
> get a potato build for the Alpha unless someone makes the effort.
> The kde2 potato packages for the Intel run great!

Nope, they won't build on Alpha, unfortunately.  Last night, I tried the
latest round of qt2.2 packages with no luck at all.  I'm trying a
variation to see if it works, but I doubt that as well.  There's a problem
in gcc that I have yet to isolate that's causing segfaults on exit for any
binary that's dynamically linked to the libqt library.