Re: on booting 2.4.0-test7: one more time, oldconfig broken!

Umm...I don't think it's fair to say it's broken. You need to remember
that there are a whole host of different options between 2.2 and 2.4 and
I'm not sure any ever guaranteed that make oldconfig would work across
major revisions like that.

I saw a posting somewhere saying that sound in 2.4 is just plain broken,
regardless of arch, so YMMV.

--rdp

--
Rich Payne