RE: floppy disk

If the light is on continuously it usually means you've put the
floppy cable the wrong way round - it doesnt break anything in
itself, but the OS wont be able to use it. If it doesnt work the
other way round it still could be a broken cable or controller -
not much help really but at least you can tell whether you've got
the cable around the right way :-)

Marcus

--
M J Williams @ work - Quintic Ltd, Cambridge, UK