Re: alpha.debian.nl: who's the sysadmin?

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Paul Slootman wrote:

> I need something installed :-)
>
> If someone with root privs on that system is listening,
> could freecdb be installed? The new upstream isdnutils
> stuff uses it. It in fact includes a lot of it, but
> using the already installed version is better.

I still have root on the box and can probably take care of this...

But...

Seems that it needs an upgrade pretty badly (the apt list is at least 8
lines long).  It's also still potato (dunno if this is what you want)  I'd
prefer it if someone with console access can handle this.  I'll see what I
can do...