Re: glibc 2.2 and gcc (Was Re: something completely different)

> Depend: hurd (>= 20000803)

Looks more appropriate, we don't want to force removal of hurd because of
a conflict resolution.

> > Oh, and by the way, the libstdc++.so versioning madness isn't applied
> > for the Hurd :-).  There's definitely no reason for a seperate
> > libstdc++ package for glibc 2.2 on the Hurd.

Why does hurd not have this problem? Does it have libstdc++? What is the
soname of the library? If it's based on the libc version, like all the
rest, then it will have that problem, just like everyone else.