Re: wine with Linux/Intel ELF emulation

There are people working on other archs for wine.  But so far success is
limited to compiling win32 source against libwine and running in on those
archs (alpha and sparc I think).

Andrew Lenharth

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.
Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.