Re: GnomeICU Fixed?

Christopher C. Chimelis (chris@debian.org) wrote:

> Hmmm...no idea.  I'm still running potato until it's released, so I can't
> upgrade yet (since I've been making sure that potato is up-to-date).  I'll
> probably have access to a woody machine soon, though, so I may be able to
> test it.  Most likely, it may be related to mozilla relying on older
> versions of Gtk or something, though...Does it give any reason for it
> segfaulting?  (I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't fyi).

---begin---
$ mozilla
Starting Mozilla
nNCL: registering deferred (0)
WEBSHELL+ = 1
WEBSHELL+ = 2
CSSLoaderImpl::LoadAgentSheet: Load of URL
'file:///home/rbf/.mozilla/default/chrome/user.css' failed.  Error code:
16389
WEBSHELL+ = 3
WEBSHELL+ = 4
Setting content window
*** Pulling out the charset
in SetSecurityButton
Segmentation fault
---end---

What bothers me is the error code. If I rm ~/.mozilla it recreates it
and still fails.

When it dies, it has *just* opened the main window (you see a quick
flash). It even goes as far as fetching the home page (I know because of
httpd logs that it requests it before it dies).

Ron
--
Email: <mailto:rbf@farrer.net>
Home:  <http://www.farrer.net/~rbf/>