Alpha vs PowerPC users?

Ok I've been seeing a lot of articles lately covering Linux on PowerPC
yet NONE on Alpha... I'm guessing this is due to that ugly paper weight
called the icrap err imac, excuse me. I'd like to see Alpha Linux make a
better show out there, even if I have to write the damn articles myself!
Not that anyone want's to read what I have to say (I'll know by how many
people reply to this ;-). What do you all think? Anyone interested in
writing an article about ANYTHING related to Linux on Alpha? Maybe we
can get Rich to put something up on the AlphaLinux.org site? Anything?
Anyone? Or have I gone off the DEEP end?!?

JMHO,

Ron
--
=  Ronald Burnett Farrer  =