Re: Compaq's website doesn't list Debian! (Was: Re: Help needed)

On 29 Jan 2000, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>  Cool.  I just checked their web site, and found that Debian is not
>  mentioned at all!  Will you please have their webmaster add us to the
>  list of Linux distributions?  It would be great to see our logo up on
>  the Compaq sites.

We're currently working with them to get their first Debian installation
going.  With a company as large as "the big Q", it's hard to get in
contact with the right people sometimes :-)  I've been working with their
compiler group for at least 6 months, but they don't handle the
website.  You know how these things go :-)