gaim is broken (was Re: GnomeICU dies)

Related to the gnomeicu issues (well, not really :-)---gaim is also
broken. The version I have is 0.9.10-1, and it dies with a floating
exception on my box. I recompiled the package with CFLAGS set to
-mieee and that fixed the problem. I don't, unfortunately, know enough
about dpkg to submit a usable patch. If someone could patch it up and
submit it to master, that'd be awesome. It's irritating to have to
manually reinstall gaim every time I dist-upgrade.

Thanks,
---Constantine Vetoshev