Re: enlightenment broken

Christopher C. Chimelis (chris@debian.org) wrote:

> Hmmm...I uploaded enlightenment myself and didn't see this problem coming
> (in fact, I have it installed on my system).  I'll look into it and see
> what is going on...

I don't know, but I'm wondering if there is something wrong with
http.us.debian.org? It seems like whenever I finally get annoyed
enought with something and post to the list someone usually claims it
was fixed long ago?!? FYI since potato moved to frozen I've been doing
*almost* daily apt-get's (apt-get clean, apt-get update, apt-get -f
dist-upgrade).

More confused then ever,

Ron