Re: Netscape for AlphaLinux, anyone try it?

Rich Payne (rdp@talisman.alphalinux.org) wrote:

> Congrats Ron, I was waiting to see how long it took someone to post to
> axp-list about this, about 50 minutes :)

50 minutes? I'll try harder next time. ;-)

> I was told that they just followed the directions on alphalinux.org to
> create the package. As for the royalties, didn't ask, my guess is they've
> worked something out (yes, this really did come from Compaq).

What version of the libs is it? I tried using the ALO instructions for
4.0d and 5.0, but it needed more libs then what was listed in the FAQ.
(BTW I created a step by step version of the FAQ for 4.0d libs, if you
want a copy to use to update the FAQ contact me in private).

Regards,

Ron