suidregister errors

Hello all;

I've been getting this for a while and was just waiting hoping it was
going to be fixed soon, but after a couple of weeks I am wondering if
anyone else is getting them? I get these trying to configure several
packages, if you want a log of the output let me know.

Global symbol "$username" requires explicit package name at
/usr/sbin/suidregister line 173.
Global symbol "$groupname" requires explicit package name at
/usr/sbin/suidregister line 174.
Global symbol "$inode" requires explicit package name at
/usr/sbin/suidregister line 178.
Execution of /usr/sbin/suidregister aborted due to compilation errors.

TIA,

Ron