Re: Tru64 Executables can't resolve DNS

rdp@talisman.alphalinux.org said:

> Have you edited the /etc/svc.conf file to include bind for resolving
> hosts?
> Take a look at this,
> http://www.alphalinux.org/docs/netscape_du.shtml

Those instructions are a variation on the ones I originally posted to this
list. I've done everything in there except the bit in /etc/sia since I
don't have access to Digital UNIX at the moment, that could be related.

The other difference with my setup is I put all the shlibs in a private
directory and pointed LD_LIBRARY_PATH to that.

--
Martin Lucina http://www.kotelna.sk/mato/ Wellington, New Zealand
I've always been mad I know I've been mad like the most of us are