Re: Weird lockups

On Mon, Jan 17, 2000 at 10:01:49PM -0500, Matthew R. Pavlovich wrote:
> > Just a "me too".  I have had hard lockups with the following system:
> >
> > 164LX2 533MHz
>
> Another 21164 system.  This is different from the PC164's.  Anyone know
> what the difference is?  Which sub-arch would the LX2 use?

I'm not sure what you're asking.  It's identified as a 164LX in the
kernel config.  The "2" is the size of the cache.  I've also seen it
referred to as a alphapc164lx.

> > 4GB Seagate IDE drive
> > 8MB ELSA Gloria Synergy video card.
> > DEC Tulip NIC (Kingston KNE100TX)
> > Debian 2.2
>
> Have you updated recently?  The autobuilder is back and a good number of
> packages have been updated.

Daily.  The only userspace app that I think might affect it is the
Xserver.

--
Greg Johnson                          gjohnson@physics.clarku.edu
http://physics.clarku.edu/~gjohnson            finger for PGP key