Alpha kernel-image-2.2.14 packages

Hi,

I'd like to propose a change to the way the Alpha kernel-image packages are
built, as of 2.2.14.

Currently we build separate kernel-image packages for each subarchitecture.
This appears to be a hold-over of sorts from the days of Linux 2.0, when it
was not possible to build a generic kernel that would support all Alpha
architectures.

Considering that we generally advise people to rebuild their kernel after
installing, as well as the fact that our i386 kernels are also compiled for
the "lowest common denominator", I propose to build only a single generic
2.2.14 kernel image for Alpha.  This would make life a lot easier when
building boot-floppies.

Comments?