Re: Slink kernel compilation

Just as a note.. since it hasnt been stated before.. the PC64 is either going to
be a Cabriolet or EB64..(likely a Cabriolet though)  You can try specifying one
of those or you could of course use the Generic Alpha image when compiling..  btw
check out my little cabriolet page I threw together a while back. I have the
latest ARC & SRM firmware images I could aquire from DEC/Compaq on it..  Verify
what you have before trying to use them though..

http://aros.net/~oz/   and follow the alpha links to it..

Phil.