Re: compaq compilers

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Lonnie Sauter wrote:

> Are the final compilers (C and fortran) available in .deb format yet?

I just finished the Fortran compiler and associated libraries.  I'll be
uploading them to Compaq as soon as they advise me of where to put them.
So, they should be available soon.  I'll check on the C compiler, since
it's now a release product, and see if they will let me convert that as
well (probably will...they've been VERY kind and forthcoming with me so
far).

I would provide the debs directly, but their licensing agreement prevents
me from redistributing them.