Re: compaq compilers

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Lonnie Sauter wrote:

> Are the final compilers (C and fortran) available in .deb format yet?

Not yet.  Unfortunately, I've been swamped and haven't had time to do
them.  Compaq was hoping to have a Debian box up in their offices to make
debs themselves (with me checking them for awhile until they were
comfortable with the process), but haven't had the time either.

I'll work on them tomorrow or possibly tonight.  Sorry for the delay.