Re: Debian 2.1 Alpha installation skipping steps

If I remember correctly from the last time I installed slink, the
modules install portion is busted. If you just accept it and pick the
past the problem and get the system up and going.  If you need one of
the modules for the install then switch to a difd VT and manually
insert them etc..

Hope my memory isnt too far off on this one.

	       Phil.