Re: netscape?

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> I installed mozilla version 19990830.M9-1 but when I start it I
> get a `profile manager' window and clicking on `Next' does
> nothing.  Killing that window results in a non-functioning
> mozilla window to come up.
>
> Looks very broken to me.  Can anyone recommend a graphical
> browser that works for alpha?

Gzilla works pretty well.  I am looking into the Mozilla problem this
weekend since it bugs me that we don't have a working lizard anymore.  It
seems to build fine on RH, so I'm going to have to figure out where we
went wrong.

In the meantime, I'll try to upload M7 to the archive (which works, if I
remember right...I'll double-check it today) and have M9 replaced.