Alpha DEC Server 4100/7300, and with Evo 6 chip?

On Mon, Sep 06, 1999 at 03:26:06PM +0200, Alexander Pompilii wrote:
> > Debian Project has its own Linux distribution, called Debian GNU/Linux.
> > You also might be interested in trying that out, it works on Alpha
> > processors, see http://www.debian.org/ for information about that.
>
> sorry about that wron written mail that i send to you, i send one to
> freebsd and i wanna have the same information from u about debian unix on
> alpha machines. please go further with me questions.

Someone from the debian-alpha mailing list should be able to answer your
questions. Here they are, for those who don't read debian-devel list:

Is there a Debian Version how run's with an Alpha Dec Server 4100 with
following configuration
	*
	*__4 times DEC 221164 CPU
	*__S3 Graphic Adapter
	*__1GB Ram
	*__DEC PCI Fast Ethernet 21140 Adapter
	*__1 time Symbios Logic C810 SCSI Hostadapter
	*__1 time Adaptec 294x SCSI Hostadapter
	*__1 time Mylex DAC 960 Digital SWXCR - Ex Raid Controller
	*__2 times Emulex LP6000/7000 PCI Fibre Channel Controller

We whant on this machine
	*
	*__Debian
	*__Oracle Database
	*__Service Contract with you / or any company how can give us support
Is there a Debian Version how run's with a Alpha Dec Server 7300 Series /
7305 6533A
	*
	*__3 times Symbios Logic C810 SCSI Hostadapter
	*__Dec PCI Fast Ethernet 2221164 CPU
	*__S3 Graphic Adapter
	*__512MB Ram

We whant on this machine
	*
	*__Apache Web Server (ASP, Database based site's)
	*__Service Contract with you / or any company how can give us support

Please send me an answer soon as poosible, because it's urgent, and also,
is Debian running on the new Evo 6 Chip from Alpha who come's out next
year? Because we ordered an machine with = this CPU.

[I changed all instances of "FreeBSD" to "Debian", FWIW :) ]

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name