Re: Kernel Panic UDB from SRM/MILO *solved*

> "boot fd0:linux root=/dev/fd0 rw ramdisk_size=5120 load_ramdisk=1 prompt_ramdisk=1"
>
> It tells me I can't mount fs on 02:00
> Which again is a kernel panic *why cause of bad root.bin disk I made*
>
> Looks like I got a bit farther.
> Have any other good suggestions?

Well takes care of that, the root1400.bin disk I had was slightly
corupted. I made it with dd, but still was courpted in some way..
Re did it on another disk and presto, no more prob, just finishing
up an ssh compile on the Multia..about ready to do a kernel <g> fun..

Thanks for everyones help

--
Steve Udell
Video Killed the Radio Star,