Re: UDB (multia) Kernel Panic from SRM/MILO

Erwin Kloosdijk wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Steve Udell wrote:
>
> > Under SRM and 4.33 firmware update and a new battery(11bucks)
> > I do this:
> > MILO> boot fd0:linux root=/dev/sda1 load_ramdisk=1 prompt_ramdisk=1
> It could be that MILO or the kernel got a bit confused by the fact that
> the root file system resides in /dev/sda1, but it is still forced to use
> a ramdisk. I don't know whether ramdisks on non-floppy devices are
> supported. Try the command at the MILO> prompt without the two ramdisk
> options.

I tried this, doesn't get me any further.
I think this is where "debian" opens up its graphical install...
Saying where its kernel panicing opening up (/dev/console).
Where you do all the nice things by moveing highlighted bars..
Sigh.. Not sure what I can do about this..

Any suggestions are welcome :)
--
Steve Udell
Video Killed the Radio Star,