Re: SX Clock (was: mispackaged packages...)

Christopher C Chimelis writes

> On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Ettore Aldrovandi wrote:
>
> > I had terrible time-traveling problems with my SX until I moved to a
> > 2.0.35 MILO and 2.2.0pre-something. I'm running 2.2.7 now without
> > apparent problems. I haven't had a chance to try the latest kernels,
> > I'm far away from my alpha now...
>
> I would move out of 2.2.7 soon.  There were some ugly problems with it
> (don't remember precisely what they were right this moment, but I did run
> into them quite regularly while waiting for 2.2.11).

I'm a silent observer of axp-list: it seems a number of people were
unhappy with 2.2.11, after some initial enthusiasm. Problems with NCR
SCSI boards, IIRC. Hi have an NCR810 so I was a little reluctant. Anyway
I can probably try 2.2.12 or whatever is the last when I go back. The
machine is turned off right now, so no harm done :-)

-- Ettore