Re: AS200 4/100 install if fd0 not available?

Guess what?  Kept searching the web, and stumbled across something that
got me a bit further:

boot -fl i dka100 -file boot/avanti/linux -fl "root=/dev/scd0"

Now, it's blowing up on an ncr53c8xx timeout.  My newest "research project".
It appears we've got an 810.  Reading the browser screen is giving me a
headache, and I know absolutely nothing about this driver.  Especially how
the system will come up if it keeps hanging at this point.

BTW, the dd of milo to the spare disk should've worked, but disklabel edit
was unhappy the 'a' partition didn't begin at the start of the disk.  It
was just a sideshow, not something to spend much time messing around with.

Thanks for the thoughts, though.

Regards,
Michael