Re: Power for AXPpci33

	Hi George,
AFAIK , those boards do use a standard AT power supply. Use the second
connector from the edge.
the other one is for supplying 3.3 V for PCI cards that need this.(maybe
your video card does ?)
 I did not have to put anything there, just used a normat AT PSU and that
worked for me.

If you or anyone is interested: I have a pdf version of the AXPpci33
Designer Guide. This guide
is intended for those who like to design a system using this MB and has
all technical info about these boards,
including all jumper setting , all connector pinnouts , power
requirements, and things like sizes , heat dissipation and so on.
I can send it to you ,  but it is a  800 kb file.  Just let me
know.......

HTH,
Jaap

I have an AXPpci33 motherboard that is collecting dust.  There are two
power jumpers on the mother board.  The power output from my standard
AT case starts up the drives and some of the LEDs but I get no video
output.

Where can I get the correct power supply or is there a workaround?

--
Thanks,
George