Re: UDB floppy

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999, Kari Davidsson wrote:

> The floppy drive in my UDB is turning one of its last turns. I know that I
> can use a spare drive from a notebook computer. The question is what kind of
> notebook?

	As far as I know any notebook floppy drive with the same type of
connector. On boot up, Linux usually states in its kernel messages what
type of floppy drive is currently present. Then either find a floppy drive
of that type, or one from a system that when booted with linux states the
same type.
	PS. If you can't find a good source for them, I might know of one.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |