Re: UDB NVR/TOY battery

On Sun, 18 Jul 1999, Phil Oleson wrote:

> Ummm, yeah :P replace the battery.. tis quite easy to do, take a look
> in yout local computer shops.. I'm sure they will have the bulky
> thing.
> >
> > Anyone have any suggestions about how I can get it working again?

	I was able to get such a replacement battery from Radio Shack, but
they had to special order it (~1 week time to deliver), and ending up
costing about $20US. Just take in your current battery and they should be
able to fix you up!

	PS. Make sure to write/mark/remember which direction the battery
is plugged into the motherboard. There is no labeling on the board where
the Black or Red wires go!!!

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |