Re: Notes on installing an AlphaServer 1000A 5/333

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Paul Slootman wrote:

> > I'll take care of this today.
>
> Cool!

Figures...now www.alphalinux.org is down again :-(  I'll ask Rich what the
deal is on his connectivity...

> I'll see if I can borrow one of those systems after my vacation, to
> experiment a bit more, and perhaps also polish the README / installation
> guide a bit. Not sure whether I'll be able to, though...

That would be nice, if you can manage it.  I'm going to be working on the
AlphaBIOS end of it soon.  I'm discussing some future enhancements with
API now.