Re: Follow-up on perl problems...for Alpha...

On 23 Jun 1999, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:

> Christopher C Chimelis <chris@beezer.med.miami.edu> writes:
> > libmime-perl
> > libproc-waitstate-perl
> > libipc-signal-perl
> > libtime-period-perl
> > libio-stringy-perl
> > makepatch
> > libapache-asp-perl
>
> At least the last one includes compiled code, thus it's
> arch-dependent.  Are you saying these are marked Arch: all?

Not all of them, but a few of them (I've narrowed down the above list to
those that definitely are arch: all).  Bart's working on getting a more
complete list.  There are more arch:all perl-based packages to check, but
I haven't checked those yet (too busy working on testing the new
gcc-2.95).